Certified Translations

Do you need a certified translation of an official document for submission to authorities?

I am a sworn French and English translator authorised by the Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Oberlandesgericht), Germany. This means that I am entitled to translate your official documents into German as well as to certify that the translated document is complete and correct.

Examples of documents that usually require a certified translation:

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Last wills
  • School certificates
  • etc.